Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 1: Afternoon around the house

After a fabulous 30 days with Catherine Just over at In Plain Sight , I have a deep desire to continue on, for the next 30 days I am going to kick start my afternoon around the house series...pictures of life around me every afternoon. Afternoons signify a lazy, relaxing time for me. Right now I have ton of family visiting me and helping me out with the last few days of pregnancy and post pregnancy when that happens. Pregnancy, exams, family, a toddler in tow all this can easy overwhelm but with this project I hope to slow down and take in afternoons for what they are...quiet, relaxing and serene. Here is my favorite picture from Day 1.



 For more pictures from this afternoon go to the BLD Fb page

 The series rests here




Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.